Welcome to this Snack Sunday!
What's on the menu today? A delicious Creamy Chicken.
This recipe contains a whopping 39 grams of protein to help you recover from your workouts. And more importantly, it tastes good too!
Requirements (4 servings)
- 400g Basmati rice
- 400g chicken breast
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 peppers
- 350g Tomato Frito
- 75g sour cream
- Black pepper
Nutritional values (1 serving)
- 460 kcal
- 37g Protein
- 14g Fat
- 45g Carbohydrates
- 4g Fiber
Preparation methodBring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken, courgettes and peppers into pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil and add the chicken. Bake until chicken is cooked through, this will take about 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and let it rest.
- Add the rice to the boiling water and let it cook for 10 minutes
- Put some oil in the pan and let it get hot. Then add the courgettes and peppers and let it cook for 5 minutes. Make sure to stir regularly.
- Put the tomato frito and sour cream in the pan and mix them together with the vegetables. Finally, add the chicken to reheat.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- To serve, divide the rice between plates and pour the sauce over it.