Grilled Egg 'n Cheese sandwich
Welcome back to Snack Sunday!
What's on the menu today? A simple Grilled Egg 'n Cheese Sandwich. This sandwich is ready in 10 minutes and contains 27 grams of protein! It also contains 19 grams of fat, but sometimes that's okay, it's Snack Sunday after all.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 slice of young cheese
- 2 eggs
- Sweet Chili Sauce (optional)
Nutritional value (1 serving)
- 433 Kcal
- 27g Protein
- 19g Fat
- 36g Carbohydrates
- 6g Fiber
- If you don't have a sandwich maker, take 2 pans and heat them with a little oil
- Put the cheese between the slices and place the sandwich in the sandwich maker or pan. Turn in the pan after 3-4 minutes.
- Put the eggs in the other pan and break the yolk
- After 1-2 minutes, flip the eggs and cook for 1 more minute
- When both are done, break open the cheese sandwich and put the egg in it.
- You now have a sandwich with melted cheese and eggs in between
- Serve the sandwich on a plate with sweet chili sauce
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!