Welcome to Snack Sunday!
This time we have a delicious Mozzarella Sandwich. You can eat this for breakfast or lunch, it is also very easy to make. We'll be honest, it's not the healthiest sandwich but one of the tastiest. You can treat yourself every now and then.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 slice wholemeal bread
- 80 g Mozzarella
- 1 tomato
- A handful of arugula
- 15g pesto
- 15g mayonnaise
- Italian spices
- Black pepper
Nutritional value (1 serving)
- 405 kcal
- 20g Protein
- 26g Fat
- 17g Carbohydrates
- 4g Fiber
- Put a slice of bread in the toaster
- Meanwhile, cut the mozzarella and the tomato into slices
- Place the mayonnaise and pesto in a bowl and mix well
- When the bread is toasted, put it on a plate
- Put the pesto mayonnaise on the toasted bread
- Top the bread with the arugula, tomato and mozzarella
- Finish the sandwich with some black pepper and Italian herbs to taste.