Welcome to Snack Sunday!
What's on the menu today? A delicious Teriyaki Chicken with lots of vegetables. All ingredients contain important nutrients to help you recover after training. Grab your apron and start cooking!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 400g Egg noodles
- 400g chicken breast
- 2 Bok choys
- 2 peppers
- 250g bean sprouts
- 1 chili pepper
- Teriyaki sauce (homemade or pre-made)
- Black pepper
Nutritional value (1 serving)
- 524 kcal
- 39g Protein
- 15g Fat
- 57g Carbohydrates
- 4g Fiber
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the chicken, bok choy, paprika and chilli. Make sure to keep the stem and leaf of the bok choy separate for now.
- Heat a wok with oil and add the chicken. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the bok choy stalk, paprika and chili pepper and fry for a further 2 minutes. Make sure to stir it often.
- You can now put the egg noodles in the pan of water. Let it cook for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Add the bok choy leaves and bean sprouts. Let cook for 1 minute. Then add the teriyaki sauce and let it cook for 1 minute more.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- To serve, divide the noodles between plates and top with the chicken and vegetables.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!